Wil & Langdon have brought a refreshing new appeal to some songs of the Statlers from long ago. They chose nine songs their dads (Harold & Don Reid) co-wrote over the years and presented them with a front porch, rootsy, acoustic charm.
Also included is their self-penned tribute song to the double Hall of Fame quartet, ‘The Statler Brothers Song.’ They also had a few special guests join them on some of these! You better go ahead and buy two because you are sure to wear the first one out!
- Left Handed Woman
- I’ll Even Love You (Better Than I Did Then)
- How Are Things in Clay, Kentucky?
- She’s Too Good
- Second Thoughts
- Some I Wrote
- A Letter From Shirley Miller
- He Went to the Cross Loving You
- The Statler Brothers Song